1994 Chevrolet C/K 1500 Hot Rod
Need a Trade Quote?
Our Price $22,981
- 383 Stroker
- AS-IS No Warranty
Hot Rod Fans - Custom Built 1994 Chevy 1500
Built by the legendary Custom Shop team at Karl's Performance Shop in Iowa. They’re noted for taking top honors at GoodGuys Rod and Customs and SEMA in Las Vegas!
Features 383 Stroker Engine - Custom Ford 9-inch Rear Disc Brakes - MSD 6LS Ignition Controller - 20-inch wheels.
Gorgeous and sounds wicked! Ready for the show or street! GIve us a call today!
After the build, this classic Chevy truck has been mostly in Arizona and Texas. Only 55K miles! Clean and good looking with power windows, power locks, power steering and ice-cold AC.
**All vehicles are priced for QUICK SALE. All REASONABLE offers will be considered.**
Texas Motorcars in Addison is a family owned and operated business. We are committed to delivering the best possible service! Our mission is to provide Dallas and Fort Worth with hand picked, quality vehicles at no hassle prices. We can offer pre-purchase inspections, airport shuttles, financing, warranties and more!
Se habla Español!
Texas Motorcars "A Better Way To Buy!"
- Under dash cupholders
- Scotchgard Fabric Protector on cloth trim/door panels
- Grained-molded plastic door trim panels w/dual integral padded armrests
- Glove box w/latched door, beverage holder
- Gauges-inc: speedometer, odometer, trip odometer, voltmeter, fuel level, engine temperature, oil pressure, additional telltale lights
- ETR AM radio w/fixed mast antenna
- Dual coat hooks
- Dome lamp w/dual door jamb switches
- Deluxe heater/defogger w/side window defoggers, 4-speed blower motor
- Custom urethane 4-spoke steering wheel
- Color-keyed, full-floor rubber mat
- Color-keyed door sill plate
- Color-keyed cloth headliner w/matching retainer moldings
- Cigarette lighter
- 10" rearview mirror
- Solid exterior paint
- Solar-Ray tinted glass (all windows)
- Single rectangular halogen headlamps
- Intermittent windshield wiper system
- Insulation on dash panel, cowl top/sides, doors
- Impact-resistant molded grille painted argent
- Dual black below-eye-line exterior 9" x 6.5" mirrors w/adjustable heads
- Chromed front bumper
- Cheyenne nameplates
- Cargo area lamp
- Black air dam
- Winch-type spare tire carrier (under rear frame)
- Semi-elliptic rear 2-stage suspension w/multi-leaf springs
- Rear wheel drive
- Pwr steering
- Pwr front disc/rear drum brakes
- Mechanical jack & wheel wrench
- Independent front suspension w/coil springs
- HD radiator
- Front 1.25" diameter stabilizer bar
- Double-wall steel construction 8' pickup box w/extensive corrosion protection
- 600 CCA 12-volt battery
- 5600# GVWR (2950 front/3404 rear), springs (2950 front/3750 rear), axles (3150 front/3750 rear)
- 34 gallon fuel tank
- 100 amp alternator
Factory Installed Packages
It is the customer's sole responsibility to verify the existence and condition of any equipment listed. Neither the dealership nor AutoRevo is responsible for misprints on prices or equipment. It is the customer's sole responsibility to verify the accuracy of the prices with the dealer. Pricing subject to change without notice.