2011 Cadillac Escalade Luxury
Need a Trade Quote?
Our Price $23,988
- Black Raven
- Ebony/Ebony Leather
- VORTEC 6.2L V8 SFI (E85)
- City / Hwy
- 13 / 18
- AS-IS Extended Available
2011 Cadillac Escalade Luxury
Black Raven 2011 Cadillac Escalade Luxury with 6.2L V8 and automatic transmission. Good CARFAX with no accidents and no rust Arkansas owners.
Features nonsmoking luxurious black leather interior, moonroof, three row seating with second row captain chairs, all wheel drive, trizone climate control, heated and cooled front seats, heated second row, DTS and Dolby audio system with Navigation, Compact Flash, AM/FM/XM ready, stereo with MP3/CD/DVD, Video/Audio Changer. Rear Camera, power windows, power liftgate, power seats and LOTS more!
Ready for work and play! Give us a call today!
Financing is available with competitive rates! Get pre-approved in no time by filling out a credit application on the finance section of our website! We also offer industry leading, highly rated warranty options so you can select one perfect for your specific needs.
**All vehicles are priced for QUICK SALE. All REASONABLE offers will be considered.**
Texas Motorcars in Addison is a family owned and operated business. We are committed to delivering the best possible service! Our mission is to provide Dallas and Fort Worth with hand picked, quality vehicles at no hassle prices. We can offer pre-purchase inspections, airport shuttles, financing, warranties and more!
Se habla Español!
Texas Motorcars "A Better Way To Buy!"
- XM NavTraffic is available in over 80 markets and works with your vehicle's navigation system to give you real-time traffic data right when you need it most - while you're driving. You'll avoid traffic tie-ups, save time and gas by getting alternate routes, and, in some cases, receive traffic speed and drive time information. Plus, you can use XM NavTraffic at the same time you're enjoying XM Radio. You'll find that once you start using XM NavTraffic, you won't want to drive without it (Requires a subscription sold separately by XM after trial period. Available only in select markets. For more information, see xmradio.com/navtraffic.)
- Windows, power with driver and front passenger Express-Up/Down and lockout features
- Visors, driver and front passenger illuminated vanity mirrors with extenders
- Theft-deterrent system, vehicle, PASS-Key III+
- Steering wheel, power-tilt, color-keyed with wood and leather-wrapped rim, locking.
- Steering wheel, heated
- Steering wheel controls, mounted audio and Driver Information Center controls
- Seats, front bucket with leather seating surfaces, driver and front passenger 14-way power seat adjusters, 4-way power lumbar control, independently heated driver and front passenger seat cushions and seatbacks (3 settings), 2-position driver memory
- Seat release, second row, power for tumble and fold
- Remote vehicle start
- Pedals, power-adjustable for accelerator and brake
- Mirror, inside rearview auto-dimming, includes OnStar controls.
- Instrumentation, analog with speedometer, odometer, fuel level, engine temperature and tachometer
- Floor covering, color-keyed carpeting
- Cup holders, quad front, dual second row and single third row
- Cruise control, electronic with set and resume speed
- Bluetooth for phone, personal cell phone connectivity to vehicle audio system and HMI (Human Machine Interface)
- Audio system with navigation, compact flash, AM/FM/XM stereo with MP3/CD/DVD video/audio changer DSP, RDS, clock, voice recognition and USB interface (XM service available only in the 48 contiguous United States and the district of Columbia. XM Radio subscription sold separately after trial period. Fees, taxes, and a one-time re-activation fee, may apply. Subscriptions governed by XM Customer Agreement available at xmradio.com. All fees and programming subject to change. Family programming Packages are available. SIRIUS, XM and all related marks and logos are trademarks of XIRIUS XM Radio Inc. and its subsidiaries)
- Audio system feature, USB port, located inside center console, radio interface
- Audio system feature, Bose 5.1 Cabin Surround Sound system with 10 speakers
- Wipers, front intermittent
- Wiper, rear intermittent with washer
- Tire, full-size spare, P265/70R17-113S blackwall
- Tire carrier, lockable outside spare
- Tail lamps, LED illumination
- Moldings, color-keyed bodyside with chrome accents
- Mirrors, outside heated power-adjustable, power-folding and driver-side auto-dimming, color-keyed with integrated turn signal indicators, ground illumination and programmable to provide curb view when in reverse
- Headlamps, IntelliBeam
- Fog lamps, front rectangular halogen, integral in front fascia
- Fascia, rear, body-color
- Fascia, front, body-color
- Door handles, chrome
- Body, power liftgate
- Assist steps, Black with chrome accents, mounted between front and rear wheels
- Side Blind Zone Alert
- Safety belts, first and second row belts to body, third row belts to seat, lap and shoulder all seating positions
- Rearview camera system
- Rear Parking Assist, Ultrasonic with audible warning chimes and instrument panel-mounted shutoff switch
- Door locks, child rear security
- Daytime Running Lamps with automatic exterior lamp control
- Brakes, 4-wheel antilock, 4-wheel disc, VAC power
- Air bags, seat-mounted side-impact, driver and right-front passenger for thorax and pelvic protection (Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints for your child's age and size. Even in vehicles equipped with air bags and the Passenger Sensing System, children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate infant, child or booster seat. Never place a rear-facing infant restraint in the front seat of any vehicle equipped with an active frontal air bag. See the Owner's Manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information.)
- Air bags, head curtain side-impact, first, second and third row outboard seating positions with rollover sensor (Head curtain side air bags are designed to help reduce the risk of head and neck injuries to front and outboard rear seat occupants on the near side of certain side-impact collisions. Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints for your child's age and size, even in vehicles equipped with air bags. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat. See the vehicle's Owner's Manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information)
- Trailering equipment, heavy-duty includes trailering hitch platform, 7-wire harness with independent fused trailering circuits and 7-way sealed connector
- Throttle control, electronic
- Suspension, rear 5-link coil springs
- Suspension, front independent, SLA, coil over shock and stabilizer bar
- Suspension Package, Magnetic Ride Control
- Steering, power, rack-and-pinion
- Recovery hooks, 2 front, frame-mounted, recessed in front fascia
- Rear axle, 3.42 ratio
- GVWR, 7300 lbs. (3311 kg) (AWD Model only.)
- Engine, Vortec 6.2L V8 SFI (E85) with Active Fuel Management and E85 FlexFuel capability (403 hp [300.5 kW] @ 5700 rpm, 417 lb-ft of torque [562.9 N-m] @ 4300 rpm)
- Differential, heavy-duty locking rear
- Cooling, external transmission oil cooler, heavy-duty air-to-oil
- Cooling, external engine oil cooler, heavy-duty
- Battery, heavy-duty with rundown protection and retained accessory power
- Automatic level control, heavy-duty, air
- Alternator, 160 amps
Factory Installed Packages
- ENGINE, VORTEC 6.2L V8 SFI (E85) with Active Fuel Management and E85 FlexFuel capability (403 hp [300.5 kW] @ 5700 rpm, 417 lb-ft of torque [562.9 N-m] @ 4300 rpm) Included
- BLACK RAVEN Included
- LUXURY PREFERRED EQUIPMENT GROUP Includes Standard Equipment Included
- AUDIO SYSTEM WITH NAVIGATION, COMPACT FLASH, AM/FM/XM STEREO WITH MP3/CD/DVD VIDEO/AUDIO CHANGER DSP, RDS, clock, voice recognition and USB interface Included
- EBONY/EBONY, NUANCE LEATHER SEATING SURFACES Included
It is the customer's sole responsibility to verify the existence and condition of any equipment listed. Neither the dealership nor AutoRevo is responsible for misprints on prices or equipment. It is the customer's sole responsibility to verify the accuracy of the prices with the dealer. Pricing subject to change without notice.