2011 Chevrolet Avalanche LT 4X4
Need a Trade Quote?
Our Price $24,981
- Victory Red
- Ebony Leather
- VORTEC 5.3L V8 SFI FLEXFUEL
- City / Hwy
- 15 / 21
- AS-IS Extended Available
2011 Chevrolet Avalanche LT 4X4
Custom Kevlar Red 2011 Chevrolet Avalanche LT 4X4 with 5.3L V8 and automatic transmission. Good ONE OWNER CARFAX with no accidents and a no salt, Texas owner. ONLY 78,880 miles!
Features nonsmoking luxuriuos black leather interior, custom Kevlar Red coated exterior, custom Black Rhino wheels, new IRONMAN MT tires, dual climate control, cruise, AM/FM/CD/AUX, tow/haul mode, steering wheel audio controls, K&N, and LOTS more!
Ready for work and play! Give us a call today!
Financing is available with competitive rates! Get pre-approved in no time by filling out a credit application on the finance section of our website! We also offer industry leading, highly rated warranty options so you can select one perfect for your specific needs.
**All vehicles are priced for QUICK SALE. All REASONABLE offers will be considered.**
Texas Motorcars in Addison is a family owned and operated business. We are committed to delivering the best possible service! Our mission is to provide Dallas and Fort Worth with hand picked, quality vehicles at no hassle prices. We can offer pre-purchase inspections, airport shuttles, financing, warranties and more!
Se habla Español!
Texas Motorcars "A Better Way To Buy!"
- Windows, power with driver and front passenger Express-Down and lockout features
- Warning tones headlamp on, key-in-ignition, driver and right-front passenger safety belt unfasten and turn signal on
- Visors driver and front passenger and illuminated vanity mirrors, padded with cloth trim, extends on rod
- Theft-deterrent system, vehicle, PASS-Key III
- Steering wheel, leather-wrapped
- Steering column, Tilt-Wheel, adjustable with brake/transmission shift interlock
- Seats, rear 60/40 split-bench, 3-passenger, flip and fold with child seat top tether anchor
- Pedals, power-adjustable for accelerator and brake
- Mirror, inside rearview manual day/night
- Lighting, interior with dome lamp, driver-and passenger-side door switch with delayed entry feature, cargo light, door handle or Remote Keyless Entry-activated illuminated entry and map lights in front and second seat positions
- Instrumentation, analog with speedometer, fuel level, voltmeter, engine temperature, oil pressure and tachometer
- Headliner, cloth
- Defogger, rear-window electric
- Bluetooth for phone personal cell phone connectivity to vehicle audio system and HMI (Human Machine Interface), with specific steering wheel controls
- Audio system feature, Bose 7-speaker system
- Assist handles, front passenger and rear outboard
- Air conditioning, dual-zone automatic climate control with individual climate settings for driver and right-front passenger. Includes rear air conditioning outlets in center console when bucket seats are ordered
- Storage box, integrated top box with locks and lights
- Recovery hooks, front, frame-mounted (Included and only available with (Z71) Off-Road Suspension Package on 2WD Models. Standard on 4WD models)
- Pickup box mat, Black rubber
- Moldings, bodyside, color-keyed
- Midgate, foldable door between cargo box and cab with a removable and stowable rear window
- Headlamps, dual halogen composite with automatic exterior lamp control and flash-to-pass feature
- Glass, Solar-Ray deep tinted (all windows except light tinted glass on windshield, driver and front passenger)
- Fog lamps, front, halogen
- Fascia, rear color-keyed
- Fascia, front color-keyed
- Door handles, color-keyed
- Cargo cover, rear rigid, 3-piece composite, stowable onboard
- StabiliTrak, stability control system with traction control
- Safety belts 3-point, driver and front passenger and second row all seating positions, center seating position in first row is lap only
- Rear Parking Assist, Ultrasonic with audible warning
- LATCH system, (Lower Anchors and Top tethers for CHildren), for child safety seats
- Daytime Running Lamps with automatic exterior lamp control
- Air bags, seat-mounted side-impact driver and right-front passenger (Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints for your child's age and size, even in vehicles equipped with air bags. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate infant, child or booster seat. See the Owner's Manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information.)
- Air bags, head curtain side-impact, front and rear outboard seating positions with rollover sensor (Head curtain side air bags are designed to help reduce the risk of head and neck injuries to front and rear seat outboard occupants on the near side of certain side-impact collisions. Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints for your child's age and size, even in vehicles equipped with air bags. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate infant, child or booster seat. See the Owner's Manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information.)
- Air bags, dual-stage frontal, driver and right-front passenger with Passenger Sensing System (right-front passenger air bag status on overhead console) (Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints for your child's age and size. Even in vehicles equipped with air bags and the Passenger Sensing System, children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate infant, child or booster seat. Never place a rear-facing infant restraint in the front seat of any vehicle equipped with an active frontal air bag. See the Owner's Manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information.)
- Transmission, 6-speed automatic
- Transfer case, active, single-speed does not include neutral and cannot be dinghy towed (Requires CK10936 models. Not available with (K5L) heavy-duty trailering equipment.)
- Trailering equipment includes trailering hitch platform, 7-wire harness with independent fused trailering circuits mated to a 7-way sealed connector and (VR4) 2" trailering receiver
- Suspension, rear multi-link with coil springs
- Suspension, front coil-over-shock with stabilizer bar
- Steering, power
- Rear axle, 3.08 ratio (Not available with (K5L) heavy-duty trailering package)
- Key, single, 2-sided
- GVWR, 7200 lbs. (3266 kg) (Requires CK10936 models)
- Four wheel drive
- Engine, Vortec 5.3L V8 SFI FlexFuel with Active Fuel Management, capable of running on unleaded or up to 85% ethanol (with gas - 320 hp [239 kW] @ 5400 rpm, 335 lb-ft of torque [454 N-m] @ 4000 rpm, with E85 ethanol - 326 hp [243 kW] @ 5300 rpm, 348 lb-ft of torque [472 N-m] @ 4400 rpm), aluminum block (Requires 4WD models.)
- Differential, heavy-duty locking rear
- Brakes, 4-wheel antilock, 4-wheel disc
- Battery, heavy-duty 600 cold-cranking amps, maintenance-free with rundown protection and retained accessory power
- Alternator, 145 amps
Factory Installed Packages
- ENGINE, VORTEC 5.3L V8 SFI FLEXFUEL with Active Fuel Management, capable of running on unleaded or up to 85% ethanol (with gas - 320 hp [239 kW] @ 5400 rpm, 335 lb-ft of torque [454 N-m] @ 4000 rpm, with E85 ethanol - 326 hp [243 kW] @ 5300 rpm, 348 lb-ft of torque [472 N-m] @ 4400 rpm), aluminum block Included
- TRANSMISSION, 6-SPEED AUTOMATIC Included
It is the customer's sole responsibility to verify the existence and condition of any equipment listed. Neither the dealership nor AutoRevo is responsible for misprints on prices or equipment. It is the customer's sole responsibility to verify the accuracy of the prices with the dealer. Pricing subject to change without notice.