2012 Cadillac Escalade Luxury
Need a Trade Quote?
Our Price $24,481
- Black Raven
- Cashmere/Cocoa Leather
- VORTEC 6.2L V8 SFI (E85)
- City / Hwy
- 13 / 18
- AS-IS Extended Available
2012 Cadillac Escalade Luxury
Black 2012 Cadillac Escalade Luxury with 6.2LV8 and automatic transmission. Good CARFAX with no accidents, regular oil changes and no salt, Texas owners.
This gorgeous Escalade Luxury edition features nonsmoking luxurious leather interior, moonroof, wood trim, three row seating for 6 with second row captain chairs. DVD screen for rear passengers, dual climate control in front, rear climate control, SONY entertainment system, Apple car play compatible, Android Auto compatible, heated and cooled front seats, heated second row, tow/mode, power assist steps, power lift gate, and LOTS more!
Ready for work and play! Give us a call today!
Financing is available with competitive rates! Get pre-approved in no time by filling out a credit application on the finance section of our website! We also offer industry leading, highly rated warranty options so you can select one perfect for your specific needs.
**All vehicles are priced for QUICK SALE. All REASONABLE offers will be considered.**
Texas Motorcars in Addison is a family owned and operated business. We are committed to delivering the best possible service! Our mission is to provide Dallas and Fort Worth with hand picked, quality vehicles at no hassle prices. We can offer pre-purchase inspections, airport shuttles, financing, warranties and more!
Se habla Español!
Texas Motorcars "A Better Way To Buy!"
- Windows, power with driver and front passenger Express-Up/Down and lockout features
- Visors, driver and front passenger illuminated vanity mirrors with extenders
- Tow/haul mode selector, button located at end of shift lever
- Theft-deterrent system, vehicle, PASS-Key III+
- Steering wheel, power-tilt, color-keyed with wood and leather-wrapped rim, locking.
- Steering wheel, heated
- Steering wheel controls, mounted audio and Driver Information Center controls
- Seats, second row bucket with leather seating surfaces reclining with heated seat cushions (3 settings) and fold-down armrests
- Seats, front bucket with leather seating surfaces, driver and front passenger 14-way power seat adjusters, 4-way power lumbar control, independently heated driver and front passenger seat cushions and seatbacks (3 settings), 2-position driver memory
- Seat release, second row, power for tumble and fold
- Remote vehicle start, adaptive
- Pedals, power-adjustable for accelerator and brake
- NavTraffic is available in over 100 markets and works with your vehicle's navigation system to give you continuously updated traffic data right when you need it most - while you're driving. You'll avoid traffic tie-ups, save time and gas by getting alternate routes, and, in some cases, receive traffic speed and drive-time information. Plus, you can use NavTraffic at the same time you're enjoying SiriusXM Satellite Radio. You'll find that once you start using NavTraffic, you won't want to drive without it. (Requires a subscription sold separately by SiriusXM after trial period which is continuous until you call SiriusXM to cancel. Available only in select markets. For more information, see siriusxm.com/navtraffic.)
- Mirror, inside rearview auto-dimming, includes OnStar controls.
- Instrumentation, analog with speedometer, odometer, fuel level, engine temperature and tachometer
- Floor covering, color-keyed carpeting
- Cup holders, quad front, dual second row and single third row
- Cruise control, electronic with set and resume speed
- Climate control, tri-zone automatic with individual climate settings for driver, right-front passenger and rear passengers
- Climate control, rear heat
- Climate control, rear air conditioning
- Bluetooth for phone, personal cell phone connectivity to vehicle audio system and HMI (Human Machine Interface)
- Audio system feature, Bose 5.1 Cabin Surround Sound system with 10 speakers
- Audio system controls, rear with 2 headphone jacks (headphones not included) and controls for volume, station selection and media
- Wipers, front intermittent
- Wiper, rear intermittent with washer
- Tire, full-size spare, P265/70R17-113S blackwall
- Tire carrier, lockable outside spare
- Tail lamps, LED illumination
- Moldings, color-keyed bodyside with chrome accents
- Mirrors, outside heated power-adjustable, power-folding and driver-side auto-dimming, color-keyed with integrated turn signal indicators, ground illumination and programmable to provide curb view when in reverse
- Headlamps, IntelliBeam
- Fog lamps, front rectangular halogen, integral in front fascia
- Fascia, rear, body-color
- Fascia, front, body-color
- Door handles, chrome
- Body, power liftgate
- Assist steps, Black with chrome accents, mounted between front and rear wheels
- Side Blind Zone Alert
- Safety belts, first and second row belts to body, third row belts to seat, lap and shoulder all seating positions
- Rear Vision Camera
- Rear Park Assist
- Door locks, child rear security
- Daytime Running Lamps with automatic exterior lamp control
- Brakes, 4-wheel antilock, 4-wheel disc, VAC power
- Air bags, seat-mounted side-impact, driver and right-front passenger for thorax and pelvic protection (Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints for your child's age and size. Even in vehicles equipped with air bags and the Passenger Sensing System, children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate infant, child or booster seat. Never place a rear-facing infant restraint in the front seat of any vehicle equipped with an active frontal air bag. See the Owner's Manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information.)
- Air bags, head curtain side-impact, first, second and third row outboard seating positions with rollover sensor (Head curtain side air bags are designed to help reduce the risk of head and neck injuries to front and outboard rear seat occupants on the near side of certain side-impact collisions. Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints for your child's age and size, even in vehicles equipped with air bags. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat. See the vehicle's Owner's Manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information)
- Transmission, 6-speed automatic, heavy-duty, 6L80E, electronically controlled with overdrive and tow/haul mode
- Trailering equipment, heavy-duty includes trailering hitch platform, 7-wire harness with independent fused trailering circuits and 7-way sealed connector
- Throttle control, electronic
- Suspension, rear 5-link coil springs
- Suspension, front independent, SLA, coil over shock and stabilizer bar
- Suspension Package, Magnetic Ride Control
- Steering, power, rack-and-pinion
- Recovery hooks, 2 front, frame-mounted, recessed in front fascia
- Rear axle, 3.42 ratio
- GVWR, 7300 lbs. (3311 kg) (AWD Model only.)
- Engine, Vortec 6.2L V8 SFI (E85) with Active Fuel Management and E85 FlexFuel capability (403 hp [300.5 kW] @ 5700 rpm, 417 lb-ft of torque [562.9 N-m] @ 4300 rpm)
- Differential, heavy-duty locking rear
- Cooling, external transmission oil cooler, heavy-duty air-to-oil
- Cooling, external engine oil cooler, heavy-duty
- Battery, heavy-duty with rundown protection and retained accessory power
- Automatic level control, heavy-duty, air
- Alternator, 160 amps
- All-wheel drive
Factory Installed Packages
- ENGINE, VORTEC 6.2L V8 SFI (E85) with Active Fuel Management and E85 FlexFuel capability (403 hp [300.5 kW] @ 5700 rpm, 417 lb-ft of torque [562.9 N-m] @ 4300 rpm) Included
- TRANSMISSION, 6-SPEED AUTOMATIC, HEAVY-DUTY, 6L80E, ELECTRONICALLY CONTROLLED with overdrive and tow/haul mode Included
- SEATS, SECOND ROW BUCKET WITH LEATHER SEATING SURFACES reclining with heated seat cushions (3 settings) and fold-down armrests Included
- ASSIST STEPS, POWER-RETRACTABLE $1,095
It is the customer's sole responsibility to verify the existence and condition of any equipment listed. Neither the dealership nor AutoRevo is responsible for misprints on prices or equipment. It is the customer's sole responsibility to verify the accuracy of the prices with the dealer. Pricing subject to change without notice.