2012 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LT
Need a Trade Quote?
Our Price $22,981
- Silver Ice Metallic
- ENGINE, VORTEC 5.3L VARIABLE VALVE TIMING V8 SFI FLEXFUEL WITH ACTIVE FUEL MANAGEMENT
- Rear wheel drive
- City / Hwy
- 15 / 21
*Actual rating will vary with options, driving conditions, habits and vehicle condition.
- AS-IS Extended Available
2012 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LT
2012 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LT with a Vortec 5.3L Variable Valve Timing V8 SFI FlexFuel with Active Fuel Management engine and an automatic transmission.
Equipped with the Texas Edition package the king of half-ton pickups just upgraded his kingdom. Full of features inside and out this 2012 Chevy Silverado could easily be mistaken for this year's release. This truck includes: LPO, 20" chrome 5-single spoke notched design wheels, chrome surround grille, EZ-lift tailgate, outside heated power-adjustable chrome-capped manual-folding mirrors, solar-ray deep-tinted glass, chrome front bumper, chrome rear bumper, Bluetooth connectivity, steering wheel-mounted audio controls, 6-way power driver seat and TONS more!
READY for work and play! Give us a call today!
Can't make it in? We offer shipping all over the United States. Ask your salesperson for shipping quotes.
Financing is available with competitive rates! Get pre-approved in no time by filling out a credit application on the finance section of our website! We also offer industry leading, highly rated warranty options so you can select one perfect for your specific vehicle needs.
All vehicles are priced for QUICK SALE. Call us today to see how easy it is to buy a vehicle at Texas Motorcars.
Texas Motorcars in Addison is a family owned and operated business. We are committed to delivering the best possible service!
Se habla Español!
Texas Motorcars "A Better Way To Buy!"
- Windows, power with driver Express-Down
- Warning tones headlamp on, key-in-ignition, driver and passenger buckle up reminder and turn signal on
- Visors, driver and front passenger, sliding with clip and illuminated vanity mirror on driver and passenger-side, Opal Gray-colored
- Steering wheel, leather-wrapped with theft-deterrent locking feature
- Steering column, Tilt-Wheel, adjustable with brake/transmission shift interlock
- Seats, front 40/20/40 split-bench, 3-passenger, driver and front passenger manual reclining center fold-down armrest with storage, lockable storage compartment in seat cushion (includes auxiliary power outlet), adjustable outboard head restraints and storage pockets on Extended and Crew Cab models
- Seat, rear 60/40 folding bench (folds up), 3-passenger, folding (includes child seat top tether anchor) (Requires Extended or Crew Cab Models.)
- Seat adjuster, manual lumbar control on the driver-side
- Power outlets, 2 auxiliary instrument panel-mounted with covers, 12-volt
- Mirror, inside rearview manual day/night
- Lighting, interior with dome and reading lights, illuminated entry feature and backlit instrument panel switches
- Instrumentation, analog with speedometer, odometer, fuel level, engine temperature, and tachometer (Includes voltmeter and oil pressure indicators.)
- Driver Information Center with odometer, trip odometer and message center (monitors numerous systems depending on vehicle equipment level including low fuel, turn signal "on", transmission temperature and oil change notification) (Driver Information Center controls are operated through the trip odometer button unless (UK3) steering wheel mounted audio controls is ordered. On 1LT, 1SF and 1LZ, includes 8-point compass and outside temperature.)
- Cup holders, front (Also includes rear cupholders on Extended and Crew Cab models.)
- Cruise control, electronic with set and resume speed, located on steering wheel
- Coat hooks, rear driver and passenger side
- Audio system, AM/FM stereo with MP3 compatible CD player seek-and-scan, digital clock, auto-tone control, Radio Data System (RDS), speed-compensated volume and TheftLock
- Audio system feature, speaker system (Includes 4 speakers on Regular Cab and 6 speakers on Extended and Crew Cab Models.)
- Assist handle, front passenger (Also includes rear assist handles in the headliner on Extended and Crew Cab Models.)
- Air conditioning, single-zone manual front climate control
- Wipers, front intermittent wet-arm with pulse washers
- Wheels, 4 - 17" x 7.5" (43.2 cm x 19.1 cm) 6-lug chrome-styled steel includes chrome center caps (spare wheel will not cosmetically match the other 4 wheels) (Upgradeable to (P46) 4 - 17" x 7.5" (43.2 cm x 19.1 cm) 6-lug aluminum wheels, (N87) 4 - 18" x 8" (45.7 cm x 20.3 cm) aluminum wheels or (S80) 4 - 20" x 8.5" (50.8 cm x 21.6 cm) chrome clad aluminum wheels. Not available with (Z71) Off-Road Suspension Package.)
- Wheel, 17" (43.2 cm) steel spare (spare wheel will not cosmetically match the other 4 wheels)
- Tire carrier, outside spare, winch-type mounted under frame at rear
- Spare tire lock keyed cylinder lock that utilizes same key as ignition and door
- Pickup box, Fleetside
- Moldings, bodyside, body-colored (Moldings are deleted if any SEO paint is ordered.)
- Mirrors, outside heated power-adjustable, Black, manual-folding (Upgradeable to (DPN) outside vertical camper mirrors.)
- Lamps, dual cargo area lamps
- Grille, chrome surround
- Glass, Solar-Ray deep-tinted (all windows except light-tinted glass on windshield and driver- and front passenger-side glass) (With Regular Cab models, includes rear window. With Extended Cab models, includes rear and rear quarter windows. With Crew Cab models or (C49) rear-window defogger, includes light-tinted rear window.)
- Door handles, Black
- Bumper, rear chrome, step-style with pad
- Bumper, front chrome (Includes chrome bumper bar and end caps with painted silver lower section.)
- Air dam, Black
- Tire Pressure Monitor System (does not apply to spare tire)
- StabiliTrak, stability control system with Proactive Roll Avoidance and traction control includes electronic trailer sway control and hill start assist
- Door locks, rear child security (Crew Cab models only.)
- Air bags, seat-mounted side-impact, driver and right-front passenger for thorax and pelvic protection (Head curtain side air bags are designed to help reduce the risk of head and neck injuries to front and rear seat outboard occupants on the near side of certain side-impact collisions. Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints for your child's age and size, even in vehicles equipped with air bags. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate infant, child or booster seat. See the Owner's Manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information.)
- Air bags, head curtain side-impact, front outboard seating positions with rollover sensor (Head curtain side air bags are designed to help reduce the risk of head and neck injuries to front and rear seat outboard occupants on the near side of certain side-impact collisions. Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints for your child's age and size, even in vehicles equipped with air bags. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate infant, child or booster seat. See the Owner's Manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information.)
- Air bags, frontal, driver and right-front passenger with Passenger Sensing System (Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints for your child's age and size. Even in vehicles equipped with air bags and the Passenger Sensing System, children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate infant, child or booster seat. Never place a rear-facing infant restraint in the front seat of any vehicle equipped with an active frontal air bag. See the Owner's Manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information.)
- Suspension, rear 2-stage multi-leaf springs, semi-elliptic
- Suspension, front independent, coil over shock
- Suspension Package, Handling/Trailering, heavy-duty includes 46 mm piston monotube shocks and 36mm front stabilizer bar (Includes 36mm front stabilizer bar when (NHT) Max Trailering Pack is ordered.)
- Steering, power, rack-and-pinion
- Rear wheel drive
- Rear axle, 3.23 ratio (Refer to Engine/Axle chart for availability.)
- GVWR, 6800 lbs. (3084 kg) (Requires CC10753, CC10543 or CK10903 models. Standard on CC10543 models.)
- Frame, fully-boxed, hydroformed front section
- Exhaust, aluminized stainless-steel muffler and tailpipe
- Battery, heavy-duty 600 cold-cranking amps, maintenance-free with rundown protection and retained accessory power
- Alternator, 145 amps
Factory Installed Packages
- SEATS, FRONT 40/20/40 SPLIT-BENCH, 3-PASSENGER, DRIVER AND FRONT PASSENGER MANUAL RECLINING center fold-down armrest with storage, lockable storage compartment in seat cushion (includes auxiliary power outlet), adjustable outboard head restraints and storage pockets on Extended and Crew Cab models $1,095
- TEXAS EDITION (RESIDENCY-BASED PACKAGE) includes Vortec 5.3L V8 SFI FlexFuel engine, (S80) 4 - 20" x 8.5" (50.8 cm x 21.6 cm) chrome-clad aluminum wheels, (DL8) outside heated power-adjustable, chrome-capped, manual-folding mirrors, (CJ2) dual-zone automatic air conditioning, (UPF) Bluetooth for phone, (UK3) steering wheel-mounted audio controls, (UUI) AM/FM stereo with CD player and MP3 playback, (AG1) driver 6-way power seat adjuster, (T96) front fog lamps, (Z82) trailering package, (A60) locking tailgate, (PPA) EZ-lift tailgate, bodyside moldings with chrome accents, chrome door handles and Texas emblem badging $4,160
- LPO, 20" (50.8 CM) CHROME 5-SINGLE SPOKE NOTCHED DESIGN WHEELS LPO wheels will come with 4 steel 17" wheels from the factory with alignment specs set to 20" LPO wheel selected (Note: Includes wheels, tires, center caps, lug nuts, wheel lock kit, tire pressure monitors and tire pressure monitor nuts) $2,995
- ENGINE, VORTEC 5.3L VARIABLE VALVE TIMING V8 SFI FLEXFUEL WITH ACTIVE FUEL MANAGEMENT capable of running on unleaded or up to 85% ethanol (with gas - 315 hp [234.8 kW] @ 5200 rpm, 335 lb-ft of torque [452.2 N-m] @ 4000 rpm), iron block $825